Hand jewellery are becoming incredibly popular for brides, whether it would be for their wedding day or pre-wedding events.
Take a look at some of our favourite designs and concepts suited to your own personal style. For me, I absolutely love the regal look for the traditional wedding day. But I would also love to get fresh floral hand jewellery created by florists for any pre-wedding events! Which style suits you?
1. Fun – A super fun floral head and hand jewellery look for any mendhi or sangeet ceremony.
2. Majestic – The traditional hand jewellery sets to match your necklace and earrings with lots of glamour!
3. Elegant – Simple sets for elegant brides who aren’t looking for anything too heavy.
4. Floral – Mix of floral and beaded jewellery for a modern look!
5. Regal – A regal bride with crafted and traditional jewellery pieces.
One Comment Add yours